Harlingen Concert Association has been in existence for over 79 years. In the 1930’s, it was called the Rio Grand Valley Civic Music Association. The venue has changed over the years from very classical music to more contemporary programs, but hopefully, diversified enough for “something for everyone.” We have always been a “not for profit” organization, operated entirely by volunteers.
NOW AVAILABLE our 2016-2017 concert season!
SIX CONCERTS FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
- The Equinox Little Big Band – Thursday, November 17, 2016
- Tenoré – Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Cherish The Ladies – Monday, January 30, 2017
- Portraits of America Starring George Bugatti – Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Kubecca in The Ultimate Music Odyssey – Friday, February 24, 2017
- Adam Trent – Thursday, March 16, 2017